There are some characteristics you should definitely look for in workout cloth.
- MATERIAL: Go for the one that absorbs readily without any germ growth.
- ABSORBENCY: Sweating is the main reason for using fitness cloth. What is the benefit if your towel does not take all your sweat away?
- SIZE and WEIGHT: You need the apt size cloth to wrap you up while at a gym shower or so. Lightweight means easy to carry.
- GOOD STRENGTH: A gym cloth should withstand multiple washes if necessary.
- STORING: Always store away from germs and traffic.
THREAD TYPES IN YOUR FITNESS TOWEL
There are some common materials that makers employ to create a sports towel.
This fabric finds its production from earth-friendly or organic crops. The clothes made with these fibers render you a similar feel and even look like conventional cotton, but the difference lies in its bulkiness and carbon percentage. Different variations like the Egyptian cotton, Turkish cotton, and Pima cotton are also available that have even more superior features.
- Offers high quality and luxurious look for the cloth products
- Vibrant fiber presence exhibits excellent softness and excellent absorbency
- Long-lasting in nature
- Light in weight and low carbon content
- Meant for tough usage
- Always bright and sturdy in appearance
- Breathable material
- Available at an affordable range
- Prone to shrinking and wrinkling after machine washes.
These are the materials that are presently finding its way to head the commercial towel market. Thus, it is a newer alternative made with a blend of polyester and polyamide.
- Quickly absorbs a remarkable amount of water
- Quickly dries
- Easy to use and wash
- Removes dust and dirt effectively
- High technical designs can bring soft and luxurious microfiber towels
- Expensive than cotton.
- Chemicals present in its making that might give an unpleasant odor.
It is another eco-friendly choice that is free of chemicals. You can use 100 percent bamboo for the make or even blend it with cotton to bring more superior properties.
- Easily available
- Free of chemicals
- Anti-bacterial in nature
- Retains the color for long
- Soft and supple cloth designs
- Greatly absorbs moisture and rapid drying features
- Easy to clean and use
- Expensive as the demand is high.
- The bamboo gym towel does not guarantee 100 percent protection from UV rays of the sun.
What makes a good gym towel?
A good gym cloth should have features like
- Excellent absorbency
- Dries-off quickly without developing any odor
- Great anti-bacterial property
- Nicely stretchable to wrap you completely
- Lightweight and easy to carry
There are quite a lot of workout towels available in the market. However, choosing the right one varies for different individuals.
Some may sweat excessively while others not. So, it is always good to stick to your preferences. We, at gym-expert.com, consider Waffle Design Fitness Gym Cloths “Quick-drying Microfibre” the best gym towel 2020. It is lightweight – only 5.3 oz, features high-quality microfiber. This towel is odor-free, well-absorbing, and fast-drying. According to customers’ reports, it lasts long, with no tears and wears. Our team likes the way this towel works. Plus, it was approved as the #1 product by our test.
Which gym towel is suitable for you? Let us know in the comment section below.