Remember: all information, content, and material of this website is just for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or your healthcare provider/personal fitness trainer.
Editor-in-Chief of the Gym Expert
People's Choice #1
Best Overall: Genius Review
- MORE THAN JUST BCAA POWDER - This all natural drink covers everything, focus & energy boosters make it a great preworkout for women and men! Fermented Vegan BCAAs make for healthy muscle recovery
- MUSCLE RECOVERY AND MENTAL CLARITY – Proper Doses of vegan branched chain amino acids, rhodiola rosea, taurine and cognizin citicoline help boost focus, reduce stress and optimize yourself daily!
- NATURAL AMINO ENERGY WITH STEVIA - If you’re looking for an amino pre workout or healthy coffee substitute, rest assured this is an alternative with absolutely no artificial flavors, colors or dyes
- PRE, INTRA OR POST WORKOUT - Think of it as a natural energy drink that happens to benefit lean muscle growth, memory and stress management! Genius BCAA is beneficial anytime of the day
- STACK FOR FASTER FAT LOSS & LEAN MUSCLE GROWTH - Genius Products Are Best Together, Genius BCAA is meant for lean muscle building & healthy weight loss, combine with products like Genius Burn for quick results!
Sucralose Free: Honey Badger Review
- Attributes: Keto, Paleo, and Vegan Friendly, Zero Calories, No Sugar, Sucralose, Gluten, or Soy. Goals: Repair, Recover, Replenish, and Rehydrate.* Timing: Post-Workout, Pre-Workout, Intra-Workout, and Anytime Recovery*
- Active Ingredients: Non-Habit Forming, 100% Vegan, Natural, and Non-GMO 2:1:1 Research-Proven Ratio of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (From Sunflower) L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine, and Essential Amino Acids (From Sunflower) L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, and L-Tryptophan
- Unmatched Flavors: Naturally Flavored, Colored and Sweetened for a Refreshingly Original Taste, and Made with Natural Stevia Leaf + Monk Fruit Extract and Noncaloric Ingredients Meaning No Crash*
- Our Promise: Made in the USA, Clean, Natural, Effective, and Science-Backed Formulations with No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Sweeteners, or Preservatives
- Transparency: GMP and Third-Party Tested, Sustainably Sourced, Optimized, and Multipurpose Formulas with Full Label Disclosure of Active Ingredients
Complex Carbohydrates: Amino VITAL Review
- ADVANCED POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY SUPPLEMENT – Designed to fuel and nourish your body after long runs and tough workouts our branch chain amino acids help muscles recover more quickly while reducing soreness and boosting circulation.*
- RAPID RECOVERY FOR EVERY ATHLETE – Absorbing 3x faster than traditional proteins our easy-to-digest BCAAs amino acids powder comes in single serve packets so you can create sustainable energy and boost performance after every home or gym workout.*
- DELICIOUS BLUEBERRY DRINK FLAVOR – Amino Vital Rapid Recovery contains no artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavorings and mixes in easily with water. It’s also BSCG certified and contains the highest-quality pharmaceutical-grade amino acids.*
- CERTIFIED VEGAN BCAAS – A non-GMO formula without gluten our post workout supplement supports every dietary lifestyle and provides the essential boost your body needs if you’re a runner, weightlifter, cyclist, or active outdoor enthusiast.*
- GLUTEN FREE COMPLEX CARB- Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin is an essential ingredient in this amino acid drink mix as it replenishes depleted sugar stores after exercise and helps move BCAAs into the muscles. This complex carbohydrate is gluten free.*
Improve Workout Energy: Naked Review
- 100 SERVINGS OF PURE BCAAs - 5g of Vegan BCAA powder per serving with 3-5x more servings per container than the top competitors. Our BCAA supplement is the highest pharmaceutical grade, fastest dissolving, and rapidly absorbed on the market.
- THE PERFECT FORMULA - Our 2:1:1 formula is the best BCAA supplement ratio for pre-workout BCAA energy and post-workout recovery, providing 2.5g l-leucine, 1.25g l-isoleucine and 1.25g l-valine amino acid in amounts studies show to be the most effective formulation.
- BUILD LEAN MUSCLE - Amino acids BCAA supplements help your body to increase protein synthesis. The optimum BCAA balance in your body can help you reach your full potential when following a workout program to gain muscle and strength.
- PERFORM BETTER – Leucine, isoleucine and valine play an essential role because they have been shown to help prevent protein catabolism. BCAA for women and men metabolize in skeletal muscle, which means your body is able to break them down quickly for energy to help you peform better during workouts.
- ASSIST WITH MUSCLE REPAIR & RECOVERY – Branch Chain Amino Acids are the key amino acids necessary to help rebuild lean muscle and reduce soreness after a workout.
Certified Vegan, Paleo, Keto: Do Vitamins Review
- Pure BCAA Powder: Do Vitamins Vegan BCAA powder contains the purest Branched Chain Amino Acids in the world. Made with AjiPure amino acids. Certified Vegan, Paleo, KETO and 3rd party tested for purity.
- Build Muscle And Reduce Fat: Do Vitamins Branched Chain Amino Acids support lean muscle tissue while dieting for healthy weight loss, resulting in less fat and more muscle! Natural Vegan BCAA powder is the perfect supplement for vegans and vegetarians or others who may not be getting enough complete protein in their diet.
- Faster Muscle Recovery: Along with preventing muscle breakdown, Do Vitamins BCAA powder increases protein synthesis and supports an anabolic environment in your body. Perfect for bodybuilding, pre workout, post workout, athletes, and those who deserve the very best.
- Vegan BCAAs: Plant based 2:1:1 ratio of AjiPure essential BCAAs L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. We source the cleanest, most-studied ingredients to help you optimize your health and fitness. GMO-free, Gluten-free and Certified Vegan. Contains NO silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, additives, harmful chemicals, fillers, flow agents, dyes, colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, “natural flavors,” preservatives or toxins.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your purchase simply send your bottle back within 30 days for a full refund!
No Artificial Sweeteners or Dyes: TRU Review
- 5 GRAMS BCAA - Each serving contains a full 5 grams of branched-chain amino acids for muscle repair and building benefits using a 2:1:1 ratio.
- TRU BCAA contains 1200 mg of the amino acid L-Carnitine which can help shuttling fatty acids more efficiently. This assists the body to naturally burning fat and creating energy while exercising.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY - We use SUN BCAA made from fermented sunflowers to create a 2:1:1 ratio BCAA formula free of all animal products. Our branched-chain amino acids are 100% plant-based.
- ZERO CALORIES - Each serving has zero calories, no sugar, and does not use any artificial colors, dyes, or sweeteners. It is naturally sweetened using Stevia and Monk Fruit, a naturally sweet plant extract as the key to our clean and refreshing flavors. Try our Green Apple, Tropical Popsicle, and Pink Guava flavors to find out which one is your favorite!
- DAILY USE - During your exercise, mix 1 scoop of TRU BCAA into a shaker or water bottle and drink as desired throughout workouts or activity. Combine with TRU Energy, TRU Protein, and TRU Creatine for a complete training solution.
Maximum Muscle Growth: Ultra Clean Review
- [Best Tasting Vegan Bcaa Guaranteed ] Say hello to the best tasting sugar free Vegan BCAA you'll ever try – enhanced with electrolytes, sweetened with natural sweeteners, and made with clean vegan amino acids (i.e. not derived from chemicals like most BCAA supplements). If you're not 100% satisfied, contact us within 60 days for a full refund.
- 6G Vegan BCAAS 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine) | Electrolytes | L-Arginine | L-Carnitine
- [Zero] sugar, calories, carbs, artificial sweeteners/colors/flavors, stimulants, major allergens, gluten.
- [2:1:1 Ratio = Maximum Results] Formulated with 6 grams of pure Vegan Branched Chain Amino Acids as a 2:1:1 ratio of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine to maximize protein synthesis & muscle recovery as well as L-Arginine & L-Carnitine to support increased stamina and overall muscle performance.*
- [Professional Quality ] Buy with 100% confidence knowing all TYPE ZERO supplements are formulated and packaged in a USA facility following all GMP guidelines then 3rd party Lab Tested for purity.
Coconut Water Electrolytes: Clean Machine Review
- PLANT-BASED VEGAN BCAA: Clean BCAA’s are made from 100% Fermented Non-GMO corn, sunflower seeds and coconut water. You know – real food.
- 100% CLEAN: Clean BCAA is made from 100% Fermented Non-GMO Corn instead duck feathers or human hair like other BCAA’s. Natural, Certified Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Soy Free.
- NATURAL FLAVORED FRUIT PUNCH: Our Flavored Clean BCAA’s are naturally flavored, colored, sweetened and taste incredible!
- MUSCLE GAINS: 2:1:1 BCAA’s to increase Muscle Protein Synthesis, reduce Muscle Breakdown and promote Muscle Recovery & Repair*
- 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE: If for whatever reason you are not 100% thrilled with any of our Clean Machine products, I insist that you ask for your money back and we'll gladly give you a full refund.
Pure Quality Ingredients: Kaged Muscle Review
- Clean processed - Unlike some low-quality BCAA powders that use a harsh, chemical-based hydroxylation process, Kaged Muscle BCAAs are processed through fermentation to extract amino acids that taste BETTER, mix easier, and are of a much higher quality.
- Mixes easily – each 5g serving of rapidly dissolving BCAAs mixes completely and easily.
- No flavors or colors added– scientifically formulated and free from any added colors, flavors or banned substances.
- Suitable for strict diets – BCAA 2: 1: 1 formula is suitable for Vegans.
- Suitable for men and women – Kaged Muscle is perfect for both men and women striving to achieve their desired physique.
Increased Recovery: Truth Nutrition Review
- All natural flavors - The reviews say it all, no sweet, sickening, fake taste. Most BCAA companies mask their gross taste w/sickening amounts of unhealthy synthetic sweeteners. Our mild, refreshingly natural fruit flavored, vegan & vegetarian infusions works like hydration electrolytes, awakening your energy, so you can focus & get higher PR’s in the gym
- Power up - Train Longer - Get Stronger – Amino Energy, Strength & Endurance: Promotes enhanced muscular endurance, energy, stamina & recovery. Our BCAAs leverage the power of bimolecular fortification - activating Pre, Intra, & Post workout – for impressive results even if you’re on a calorie deficit of Keto/intermittent eating plan. No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners - all natural!
- No synthetics, period - proven science meet Mother Nature: most BCAA powders contain synthetic ingredients, duck feathers or human hair. Not here! At Truth Nutrition, we use the best, only 100% Natural, Vegan, fermented plant based amino acids without cutting corners - so you can simply experience healthy results
- Ideal inducive environment – Promotes lean muscle: Now you can skip the hardest part of building muscle, without packing on extra, unwanted pounds. These Branched Chained Amino Acids laser target the muscle fibers with nutrients PLUS support the ideal inducive environment for growth – Fortifying every strand, for a stronger, chiseled physique
- 'THIS Stuff Just Works’ – Trusted & loved by professional athletes worldwide. Truth Nutrition meticulously and continuously inspects & validates every Vegan BCAA powder batch for potency, purity, safety & effectiveness in our cGMP & NSF certified facility.
Buyer’s Guide: Best Vegan BCAA
What are Branched Chain Amino Acids?
A branched-chain amino acid is a group of three amino acids commonly taken as vegan branched chain amino acids supplements to boost up the muscle and physical strength. Vegan BCAA can also help to reduce weight and tiredness after physical exercise. The BCAA for cutting works best when consumed during fasting.
So how is BCAA made? The primary source for non-fermented supplements is keratin – fibrous structural protein and vegan BCAA powder is made from. Because it is the most concentrated natural source of leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Later on, solvents are used to extract them from the keratin.
Do Vegans Need BCAAs?
Vegans need vegetarian BCAA since their diet might not contain the essential amino acids. So it’s essential to consume them from food sources, as our body is incapable of producing such amino acids. Many vegans turn to supplements as plant-based products are not abundant in BCAA.
Health Benefits of Vegan BCAA
Let’s look at some health benefits of vegan BCAA:
- Faster muscle repair, recovery, and growth – Studies had shown that those who work out after consumption of this product have a great increase in muscle protein synthesis.
- Decreased muscle soreness and fatigue – Muscles use this product during workout to decrease soreness and fatigue.
- Reduced muscle breakdown – It’s proven that this decreases protein breakdown and creatine kinase, which is an indicator of muscle breakdown.
- Optimized immunity and liver function – According to the reviews of various people, and science, the product has a beneficial effect on the symptoms and signs of the disease.
Along with this they also assure safety, easily available on the market, and come in both powder and pills.
What Makes Vegan BCAAs Different?
The main source of this supplement is keratin and the two raw materials used in this product are duck feathers and human hair but the product does not contain any of these elements. A perfect vegan supplement is one that is completely GMO, dairy, and gluten-free, made from plant-based ingredients.
How to Choose the Best Vegan BCAA?
While choosing a complete organic BCAA supplement you need to keep a few points in your mind. You are relieved when you don’t have any non-vegetarian source in the ingredient list but vegan ingredients are not everything that will satisfy your diet. Many elements may cause trouble for you.
So before buying the product always keep in mind the enlisted factors:
An optimal ratio of the essential amino acids present should be maintained. Leucine, isoleucine, and valine must be in a ratio of 2:1:1 which provides accurate benefits to you. Studies have shown that the ratio helps in improving endurance, reducing fat and fatigue.
This is an important thing to check in the ingredient list. You should pay attention to whether the product is completely free from gelatin and other animal sources.
Other Things to Consider
- Brand – Many customers get betrayed by the brand that is uncertain about their ingredients and manufacturing process. You should seek the best vegan BCAA brands which are known to make a genuine and high-quality product.
- Taste – Flavor plays an important role in supplements as nobody likes to gulp down any drink that tastes horribly. It may sound childish but you can have a tasty supplement.
- Pills or powder – The product comes in both pills and powder. Capsules or pills are preferred over powder because they turn to be efficient and are easy to consume without facing the horrible taste.
FAQ: Your BCAA Supplement
While searching through some vegan BCAA reviews, we found some concerns and questions and found answers for you.
Take a look!
How to Take BCAA Pills?
Always seek advice from a healthcare expert or read the instructions written over the product before taking it. They may be required in small quantities for some and in large quantities for others. They are mainly taken before physical activity. So without believing anyone you must dig into its instructions before you use them. For achieving an optimal level BCAA for women should be consumed daily, but once again, remember to consult your doctor to set the right dosage and avoid health risks.
Are There Any Side Effects to BCAAs?
BCAAs do have side effects, some of them include:
- Heart problems
- Potential for diabetes
- Danger of liver cancer e.t.c
However, everybody’s reaction to the product might be different so, it’s crucial to consult with a doctor before taking it.
As we compared EAAs vs BCAAs we saw that the former provides more energy to the muscles and are made from nine amino acids including that of the BCAAs.
Is It Safe to Take BCAA Every Day?
With regard to dosage, you must seek advice from a medical expert. Apart from that, it had been proven that prolonged use can give you an exceptional result.
Verdict and Recommendations for 2021
A vegan BCAA supplement is the best way to incorporate amino acids in your diet to develop muscle and body strength. Your health is the prime focus so it is necessary to go through the recommendations and advice before choosing the product.
Get your best vegan BCAA 2021 and share with us your experience! Stay healthy and happy!