We know that mass media has led you to believe that the only easy way to acquire a well-shaped bottom is through surgery. Still, in reality, few simple exercises and a diet can easily help you attain that booty you had always dreamt of, au naturale!
What Does a “Jiggly Butt” Actually Mean?
Well, if you are here, chances are you already have fleeting images in your mind of what a jiggly butt looks like. It is simply just a well round-shaped derriere that is meaty enough to bounce when you shake it in layman’s terms. To attain this, you have to mainly focus on building your glutes efficiently, and squats, and some deadlifting is the go-to workout for that. You have also got to include compound workout in your routine if you are all about that base and don’t want to be defined by that mom butt!
Some Exercises You Can Do to Make Sure You Get That Juicy Bottom
- Hip Thrust: This one is quite easy to do. What you need to do is press your back against the gym bench and then with your feet pressed to the floor. Then lift your hip slowly towards the ceiling, make sure your back is not arched much, squeeze your glutes, then lower your back slowly to the former position. Repeat this exercise at least ten to fifteen times for the best results.
- Weighted Squats: Weighted squats are like regular squats, only with weights (dumbbells). By throwing weights into the mix, you make sure that the pressure reaches your glutes, quads, and hamstrings hence moving one step closer towards that jiggly butt.
- Butt Bridges: Butt bridges not only isolates and strengthens the glutes and hamstrings but also stabilizes the muscle from the neck to the tailbone. It is somewhat similar to the hip thrust, but you have to lie flat on the floor and hold the upward position for 20-30 seconds.
- Donkey Kicks: Assume the initial position of your hands and knees. Start raising your right leg, staying bent on your knee, standing flat on your foot, and hanging on your hip. Then push your foot straight to the ceiling by using your glutes and squeeze your buttocks. Do ten reps.
- Single-Leg Hip Raise: Single leg hip raise is donkey kicks, but in a reversed position, for this, you have to lay straight on your back and push your leg and hip upwards. This helps a lot in shaping your derriere, and giving it that well-rounded look. The shape is as important as core strength, and the particular exercise makes sure you achieve that.
Nutrition and Diet Tips
Yes, exercise is important, but you also need to eat right to get that jiggly butt of yours going. Firstly lots of colored fruits and veggies are a must. Rich and complex carbs like whole grains, sweet potatoes, and brown rice will give you the core strength you need. Also, this is a no brainer, but this diet plan will obviously need some proteins: fish, meat, egg, pork, don’t be shy! Also, some fats like plant oils, seeds, and nuts never hurt anybody. And lastly, drink water, plenty of it.
Some Initial Mistakes to Avoid
The most common mistake people make is to not work properly with all three gluteal muscles. For both jiggle and strength, you have to work all of the muscles.
Another thing which people often take for granted is the other body parts. An accentuated waist and toned legs and thighs will only help define your butt backside more. So while you do all the exercises given above and follow the perfect diet plan for your bottoms, do not forget the rest of your body parts. Update your workout plan now!
Advice before We Go
Make sure the diet plan and workout plan you make is the one that is best suited for you and your daily schedule. Make sure you don’t overdo it or overwork yourself because remember, at the end of the day you are doing this because YOU want to do it. You are doing it for yourself. If you are well-rested and are taking care of your mental health, it automatically reflects in your physical framework: a healthy body needs a healthy mind to function. So make sure you get your eight hours of sleep after you take the world on your bottoms all day!