- 1 What Does a “Jiggly Butt” Actually Mean?
- 2 The MOST Important Exercises to Get Jiggly Butt
- 3 Final Advice
What Does a “Jiggly Butt” Actually Mean?
Chances are you already have an idea of what a jiggly butt looks like. It’s just a good round-shaped derriere, meaty enough to jiggle, hence the name.
Such backside is the result of hard work and determination, and you too have to put effort to get the best results! To have such an attractive backside you have to focus on building glutes efficiently. That can be achieved by doing some specific exercises, that we would be glad to share with you.
The MOST Important Exercises to Get Jiggly Butt
When you want to get a round and juicy ass, the muscles are something you need to work on. There are a lot of good exercises, and some of the most important and effective are:
- Deadlift and sumo deadlift. Once per week, 3-4 sets.
- Squats. Twice per week, 3-4 sets.
- Leg press. Once per week, 3-4 sets.
- Dumbbell lunges. Once per week, 3-4 sets.
Deadlift or Sumo Deadlift
Here’s how you do the sumo deadlift correctly:
Some Exercises You Can Do to Make Sure You Get That Juicy Bottom
- Hip Thrust
This is the most popular and effective exercise. Plus it’s really easy to do.
- Press your back against the gym bench and then with your feet pressed to the floor.
- Lift your hip slowly towards the ceiling, make sure your back is not arched much, squeeze your glutes.
- Lower your back slowly to the former position.
- For the best results repeat this exercise at least ten to fifteen times.
- Weighted Squats
These are like regular squats, only with weights (dumbbells). Just remember that you need to make sure that the pressure reaches your glutes, quads, that’s the right way towards building muscles and getting that attractive jiggly butt.
- Donkey Kicks
Amazing exercise that not only helps you work on the muscle but also improves your balance.
- Get on your hands and knees.
- Start lifting your right leg, knee staying bent, foot flat, and resting at the hip.
- Push your foot straight to the ceiling by using your glutes, and squeeze your buttocks.
- Do 10 reps.
- Single-Leg Hip Raise
This is just a donkey kick in a reversed position. You just have to lay straight on your back and push your leg and hip upwards. This helps a lot in shaping your buttocks and giving them that well-rounded look. Besides, it also works on your core.
Nutrition and Diet Tips
Always remember that while exercise is important, you also need to eat right, to get the best results. Some foods are crucial to your health and body goals, so always include them in your diet:
- Fruits and vegetables;
- Rich and complex carbs like whole grains, sweet potatoes, and brown rice will give you strength;
- Proteins: fish, meat, egg, pork. Don’t worry, if you’re a vegetarian or vegan there are many other sources you can get your protein from. Also, some fats like plant oils, seeds, and nuts are also a great choice.
- Don’t forget to drink plenty of water!
Some Initial Mistakes to Avoid
Remember that you have to work your but properly, with all three gluteal muscles. That’s the mistake a lot of people make, and thus their results are far from initial expectations. So if you want your but jiggly and strong you have to work all of the muscles!
Another thing that people often take for granted is the other body parts. An accentuated waist and toned legs will only help define your butt more. Therefore don’t forget the rest of your body parts!
We all want the results ASAP, but make sure you don’t overdo it or overwork yourself! It’s your health and well-being on the line, and going hard on your exercises can have unpleasant consequences. Listen to your body, steadily work towards your goals and your body will surprise you with that jiggly butt in no time!