Innova Health and Fitness Innova ITM4800
Innova Health and Fitness Innova ITM4800
The Most Recommended – Innova ITX9600 Standard Review
Innova ITX9600 Standard
This heavy-duty inversion table has an adjustable headrest pad that comes along with an equally comfortable padded backrest. There is a six-position adjustable pin system that helps in easier and safer inversion. Innova has been a pioneer of this wonderful system and has also applied for its patent rights.
The inversion table for scoliosis is particularly helpful in this condition with its true balance system that allows the user to find his unique center of gravity by adjusting the headrest and micromanaging the center of gravity.
The product has some of the best features, including a heavy-duty steel frame, soft foam handlebars, large backrest, and soft-touch headrest.
Wy We Like It
- Has ergonomic reversible ankle holding system
- It can manage a weight capacity of 300 pounds
- It has a height allowance of about 4 feet and 10-inch to 6- feet and 6 inches
The Only FDA Certified Inversion Table – Teeter EP-560 LTD Review
If you are confident only when the product is certified by a central agency no lesser than the FDA, you are going to find what you are looking for in Teeter. With a UL safety certification in its kitty and a five-year limited warranty, you are going to bring home one of the best tables in the world.
The table consists of premium features such as 8 Acupressure nodes that are placed at varying heights and an adjustable lumbar bridge. It also boasts of precision rotation to control body angle movement with a swift arm movement.
Teeter’s is chock a block with premium features and has a 35 year legacy of delivering nothing less than the best to its customers.
Wy We Like It
- Patented tie-around ankle holders made with special foam
- Contoured bed goes with a hand grips
- High-grade material used for maximum durability
The Best Rated Inversion Table With Highest Weight Capacity – Ironman Review
If you are someone that is not very confident about other inverting tables, Ironman will put all your concerns to rest. We can tell you this confidently because we have found exceptionally high inversion table ratings on this one, and the reviews are way too flattering to ignore.
The table is sturdy and helps equally in reducing back stress and stimulating circulation in the body. It goes with a detachable lumbar pillow that provides extra support to lower back while using it.
The product has ergonomically molded ankle cushions that provide comfort and support. It folds up small for effortless storage.
Wy We Like It
- Tough rubber non-skid floor bushes
- Scratch proof and non-marking legs
- 2.5 inches thick memory foam backrest
The Best Inversion Table with Heat And Massage – Health Gear ITM 5500 Review
Health Gear ITM 5500
We cannot begin to tell you how good the advanced technology employed in this inverting table is! This heavy-duty table can hold a weight of 300 pounds and has a maximum height allowance of up to 6 feet and 5 inches.
The product is ergonomically designed with 4 inches foam that resembles memory foam, and the backrest has a contoured fit for extra comfort and back support. The backrest is removable and can be remote controlled. It is multifunctional and therapeutic too.
The table has easy height adjustments and a four-position size incision pin system to alter it whenever required without too much stressing.
- Sur-lock easy in and easy out ankle support
- 4 close to close leg rollers that does not pinch your calves
- Extra-long locking arm to minimize back bending when exiting the table
- Ankle support is the only support on the table, and customers do find it insufficient.
The Original Heavy Duty Inversion table – Innova ITM 4800 Review
Innova ITM 4800
Have you been using an inversion table that had a tethered strap system requiring you to get down from the backrest and alter the lumbar pad? Say bye to such obsolete technology and say hello to 6 angle pin system with protective cover. All you need to do is to simply position the pin in the desired angle and get a safe, comfortable, and a consistent angle every time.
The Proprietary true balance system features three adjustable features; adjustment of the headrest pad, the height, and the foot so that you can micromanage the center of gravity.
The lumbar pad is heated using an electric cord that is very long. No batteries used at all.
- Adjustable massage pad with isolated heat and vibration
- Large backrest pad
- Soft-touch foam handlebars.
- Perfect in every way; nothing at all
Extremely Healthy Infrared Inversion Table – Ironman IFT 4000 Review
Ironman IFT 4000
This inversion and exercise table is everything that you ever wanted. It is like a dream come true. It employs advanced FIR (Far Infrared Rays) that is completely healthy in the form of ultra-thin carbon fiber heating elements in the backrest. It not just reduces back pain but also soothes the muscles and reduces fatigue.
Experts believe that using FIR increases blood circulation and gives bodily energy and aids in decreasing stress levels. It also heals injuries in the form of sprains and strains.
The durable tubular steel frame is completely scratch resistant and has a smart powder coated finish.
- Backrest has lots of carbon fiber aiding infrared rays
- Extra-long safety handles that help in inverting
- Highest weight capacity of 350 pounds
- Cannot be folded in and slid under the bed or sofa
Most Popular Inversion Table For Sciatica – Teeter FitSpine LX9 Review
Teeter FitSpine LX9
Even though this model is from the last year, it is a deluxe one from a company that has an illustrious legacy of about 37 years and counting. The company that is the only FDA approved of all inversion table brands comes out with premium features with each of its models.
The boarded platform has an arched frame that helps to mount and dismount easily than its other models. It also has a large aerospace grade stainless steel ankle lock for added safety and security.
The controls are easy. A simple arm movement is enough to shift weight and to effortlessly invert.
- Deluxe model
- Goes with a Bluetooth tracker that syncs all previous inversion data
- The bed has 8 points floating suspension approach that helps in handling and moves along with you
Best Selling Model – Yoleo Table Review
The inversion table has three color variations, and we love all the three of them. The high-quality table has an adjustable protective belt on a high-quality frame that is made in stainless steel and is not just sturdy and stable but also very durable.
There is an easily reachable and adjustable ratchet near the ankle locking system which has a precision buckle and lock that makes exercising on the product excessively safe and secure. This, along with the 3-angle positional rear crossbar, helps to get on and get off the table quickly.
The extra-long tubular steel frame, high quality of materials and the superb memory foam all add to a fantastic product all-in-all
- Has precision rotation
- Rejuvenates disks
- Releases all bodily tension
- Assembly can take a bit and a lot of patience.
Top Selling Portable Inversion Table – Exerpeutic Review
The Airsoft no-pinch ankle holder technology allows air to flow into the different chambers to fit the legs and ankles and gives unmatched comfort. The company has applied for a patent for this technology too.
The easy reach precision controls are palm activated, and the double lock ratchet and tooth mechanism make the table extremely safe to use for inverting. The 3 point angle adjustment crossbar helps in quick angle adjustment and eliminates the need for a strap system.
It goes with a removable lumbar support pillow for the lower back and can take a maximum weight of 250 pounds.
- 3 angle adjustable crossbar
- UL certified for safety
- 165 degrees vertical inversion
The Most Affordable – MaxKare Review
The craftsmanship and the finish of this table is so good that we could not take our eyes off it; a true eye candy!
The premium, expertly constructed table is heavy duty with a tubular stainless steel frame that is one and a quarter inches in diameter capable of exceptionally good strength and stability. The table is fully braced and does not rock at all. It also supports a generous weight of 325 pounds and height allowance in the range of 5 feet 1 inch to 6 feet 6 inches.
The silver frame and striking black premium upholstery make for a striking combination. Also, the legs are non-skidding and non-marking.
- Compact and foldable
- Composite feet and very convenient
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best Inversion Table
With choice comes confusion. There are so many inversion tables on the market today that you are sure to end up being confused. This section will help you in understanding inversion tables better in a bid to let you buy the one that is best for you.
What Is An Inversion Table
An Inversion table is a padded table that has a metal frame. It is meant for stretching your back albeit only for a few minutes when you stand in them while in an upside-down position. To use them you have to strap yourself on it and then allow it to flip over inverting your bBuyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best Inversion Tableody at an angle beneficial for your spine. There are some brands of an inverted table that can also double up as an exercise board such as upper body rotations and abdominal crunches.
Do Inversion Tables Work
Back inversion table can successfully resolve back issues and/or prevent serious spine related problems. Stretching is innately related to benefits in the body’s circulatory system supplying more blood flow to joints and relieving topical radiating pains.
In theory and practice, the best inversion table helps by
- Producing protective fluids in and around the spinal discs
- Removing waste away from the spine
- Ably decreasing any inflammations
- Effectively increasing the blood circulation in the areas surrounding the spine.
Inversion Table Benefits
- Patients practicing inversion therapy in sets of three minutes at different angles daily find themselves greatly benefitting from the radiating form of back pain. The result may not be immediate for you to see but practically over a time frame of 6-8 weeks you will experience at least 60 to 70% relief in nagging pain
- Including inversion exercises in your workout improves upper and lower body flexibility and gives strength to the spine.
- Great for spinal health as it can improve the space between the discs and effectively relieve any form of pressure. It can help you recuperate from daily stressful activities like sitting for too long, running, and training too hard.
- It helps in improving posture. You will find that your back is fine-tuned to all the bending and reaching. It will improve your gait greatly.
- Prevents you from going under the knife. Given the reputation of doctors to recommend spine surgeries, inversion exercises are worth a big try. They will prevent any debilitating back problems and keep your back in the best form possible.
How To Choose The Best Inversion Table
It is easy to point to the fixed width of the inversion table to be anywhere in the range of 27 and 32 inches. However, the length can oscillate in a wide range for the following two reasons:
- The length will be vary depending on the height of the user;
- The rotational movement of the backrest and the leg bracket will continuously keep changing this dimension with even the slightest change in the angle
Stainless steel and iron are going to be the material of choice in best inversion table 2020 because they are known for their strength as well as durability. The metal frame uses stainless steel hinges to attach to the padded table. The best posture corrector used in tandem with a strong frame inversion table yields great results.
Memory foam is most preferred for the backrest for its quality to best retain bounce and also maintains its density for a very long time.
Max User Weight
Most inversion table reviews point unequivocally to have the capacity to manage a maximum of 300 pounds.
User Height Range
The best inversion table has a maximum height allowance of 6 feet and 6 inches.
By itself, a portable inversion table has a considerable impact on body pain relief because it impacts the spinal traction. However, to make the relief more effective and long-lasting, you should:
- Use it often; set up a routine
- Use it in conjunction with other therapies like joint manipulation therapy, dry needling, ultrasound, and lower back exercises.
- Use with topical application of the Best CBD oil for pain. Some of the best brands can be bought off the shelf from online pharmacies in any corner of the world.
A quick skimming of all the inversion table reviews available in the marketplace will tell you that an inversion table for back pain that has wide-angle positions is the best buy. You must begin your way from the angle that you are most comfortable in and try to reach 60 degrees which are also considered by therapists to be the “magic angle”.
This entails that the controls on the gravity inversion table should be easily accessible and easy to reach and change for the users. The settings must be well labeled and intelligible for the users.
Stability is non-negotiable especially while using an inversion table. The material used along with the fitting has to be of the highest quality. Look out for inversion table for sciatica with
- Ankle lock
- Side handlebars
- Sturdy torso strap
Quality certifications and FDA approvals instill more confidence in the customers.
Modern living entails that we only go for things that fit into our condo-style living. If you do not have a spare room to set up the inversion table, go for the folding one. They fold up small and can be stowed away after use.
Vibrating backrests are a rage today. They deliver complete value for your buck. Check them out.
Inversion table with heat and massage is a win-win situation. Heated inversion table help relieve back and neck pain as well as reduce overall body stress. Compare inversion tables here. Heat therapy after a thin application of the best pain relief cream gives excellent results. You can thank us later!
A good quality inversion table will cost you typically within the range of $100 and $450. The professional quality of inversion tables may cost slightly more. However, they are completely worth every single dollar that you will invest in them.
Best Inversion Table Types
- A manual home inversion table is where you have to change the angle of the bed manually.
- They are way less expensive than their motorized counterparts and also demand less maintenance
- A lot of people have in their inversion table reviews said it is less convenient to use.
- Users who wore best back braces along with inversion therapy have had better pain relief. Talk to your doctor today to find out if they will work out for you.
- If you have been mulling over inversion table for lower back pain, go for the motorized inversion table because they are much more convenient to use with their built-in controls that set the angle and rotation by intuition.
- The only downside is that they are way more expensive than the manual ones and over time will demand more maintenance.
- People who have used an electric inversion table often recommend motorized tables to others.
Best Inversion Table FAQ
Are Inversion Tables Good For You?
Inversion therapy may not be good for everyone. If you have a triggering back pain, you must consult a physician or a therapist who will weigh the pros and cons of putting you on the inversion therapy. People with high blood pressure, cardio conditions and glaucoma in the eyes must never try inversion tables. People with fractured limbs and pregnant women must avoid them like plague.
Do Inversion Tables Help Sciatica?
The best fitness inversion table is particularly helpful in Sciatica patients and gives them a viable home treatment proposition. It uses gravitational force to
- Lengthen the spinal cord
- Relieve extreme lower back pressure and pain
- Decompress the painful sciatic nerve giving immediate relief
Do Inversion Tables Help Back Pain?
There is enough evidence to prove that the best-rated inversion table offers long-lasting relief to those who are struggling with chronic back and neck pain. There is empirical evidence also towards the fact that they restore normal spacing between the vertebrae and do away or at least postpone the need for any spinal surgeries.
Do Inversion Tables Work For Neck Pain?
Although the general perception is that it is helpful in the lower back pain only, the inversion table for neck pain is also useful to decompress nerves and reduce pain from the upper back and the neck region.
How Often To Use Inversion Table?
When you start, invert once in a daily at a fairly low angle and that which is very comfortable to you. Gradually, increase the number of sessions per day and the duration also making small changes in the angle of inversion.
How Long To Hang On Inversion Table?
You must listen to your body when it comes to inversion. Begin by doing it at a fairly moderate angle for 30 seconds to one minute. Increase the timing by a couple of minutes each time. If you are feeling off, come back to the upright position and give yourself time before you get back to inverting. Physiotherapists will tell you that a session lasting 20 to 30 minutes is quite beneficial for your back’s health.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Our top pick is INNOVA ITX 9600 Standard model inversion table with its amazing True Balance System that allows the user to find his center of gravity. The table is feature-rich and has some of the best ones that make it an easy, safe, and reliable choice for millions of those who are suffering from chronic back and neck pain.
It is ergonomic and has a wide weight and height allowance. The backrest goes with a soft padded headrest that is completely adjustable. The six-position adjustable pin system can be very handy in easy positioning and safer usage
That was it, folks! Write on gym-expert.com and tell us how you liked our best inversion table 2020. Did we miss out on any best inversion table? Hurry and write into us to win exciting gift hampers.