Choosing the Best Hemp Protein Powders: Buyer’s Guide
If you have noticed from our hemp protein powder reviews, these products do not contain artificial sweeteners or flavorings. Although finding the best tasting hemp protein powder might be a little challenging, we made sure that you can find the best hemp powder that you need with this guide.
What is Hemp Protein Powder?
Derived from hemp seeds, this powder is a dietary supplement aimed to increase your protein intake in your regular diet.
How Do You Use a Hemp Protein Powder?
Using the best hemp protein powder is easy and simple. As we have mentioned in the hemp protein powder reviews above, just mix it in any of your drinks, be it water, juice, smoothie or shake. You can also mix it in baking as a flour supplement or just add to your yogurt, cereal, etc.
What are the Health Benefits of Hemp Protein?
There are a lot of hemp protein powder benefits that one can get from using an all-natural hemp protein powder. This is especially beneficial for those who are physically active. These include:
- Enhanced Results of Weight Loss Efforts – With the help of the best hemp protein powder for weight loss, you recover faster from your workouts. This means you can exercise more frequently, get more from workouts and burn more fat, so naturally, you lose more weight.
- Lower Cholesterol and Lower Risk of Heart Issues – Protein supplements helps reduce bad cholesterol while providing amino acids to your system. These amino acids help your heart function normally and improve its overall health, thus lowering the risk of heart problems.
- Faster Time of Recovery – These powders contain lots of essential nutrients including amino acids. These nutrients are very important in muscle recovery as well as making them stronger.
- Healthy Cells – Since this type of supplement contains antioxidants, it can support your cells’ overall positive health by fighting free radicals harmful to cells.
Do the Best Hemp Protein Powders Have Side Effects?
Generally, the best organic hemp protein powder in its purest powder form only has essential nutrients and should not have side effects. Nevertheless, we still cannot deny the fact that some users may still experience adverse reactions such as:
- Allergies – Only a small number of people are allergic to this ingredient. If you are one of them, then you should definitely avoid any type of this product.
- GI Distress – Most of the best hemp protein powders have high fiber content. Although this is good for your overall health, it also means that there is a chance that can cause GI distress to a few users. This can include bloating and gas.
On a side note, until more information becomes available, pregnant women should stay away from using these types of supplements.
For every pound of a typical adult’s body weight, you need at least 0.36 grams of protein per day or 0.8 grams of protein per bodyweight kilogram each day.
Even if you want to follow a vegan or vegetarian diet that lessens environmental impact, you will always find a supplement that can help you feel healthier and stronger. Choose from any one of our best hemp protein powders on the list above. We at Gym-Expert highly recommend our top pick, the Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Yeah! Check our reviews above for more details. It is time to get healthy!