These are the characteristics that you should look for while selecting the best speed rope CrossFit.
- A handle angle at 90 degrees to ensure efficient spinning
- Check for cable parameters like rigidity, weight, and less diameter that render good exercising speed.
- Check for ball bearings in the handles that make easy and less friction movement of the cord.
- The cables might wear off after long uses. Make sure that the is compatible with different cables and suits your indoor or outdoor exercising.
- The easiness of adjusting the cable length is quite essential to make it fit for personal use.
- Go for quality foam or padded grips that offer excellent grip and comfort over other materials.
- The weight of the cable is indirectly proportional to the speed it gives. So, it is great to look for a jumping cable that weighs less than 4.8oz.
Benefits Of Using Crossfit Jump Ropes
There are many benefits that CrossFit jump rope offers you.
- Takes away more than 15 calories from your body in a minute
- Make you active and quick in response
- Create good impacts on your cognitive skills and so on.
How To Choose A Good Jump Rope?
The cord length comes in between eight inches to nine inches, including both these measures. However, the options for diameter can vary from 1.09 mm ultra-thin type to 4mm width type.
The minimum weight of the cord available is about 1.29 ounces while it can go over one pound of weight.
The handles could be of wooden, woven, or even plastic material. Also, there exist lightweight handles and weighted ones that you can use according to your expert level.
Know the cable styles
The four different styles include
- The Single Cord Type.
- The Chinese Wheel Type.
- The Double Dutch Type.
- The Long Rope Type.
There are many skipping products available in the market. We provided the list and the reviews of the best CrossFit jump rope 2019 to make you understand even the small differences between these items.
It wasn’t an easy task to choose the winner because all jump ropes on our list deserve to be the best – they are versatile, durable, and help to reach different fitness goals. However, we, at gym-expert.com, think that Memory Foam Handled Weighted Jumping Cable Extra comfort for handling deserves to be the #1 product due to its premium-class features (durable, thicker and easily adjustable rope, sweat-free handles, removable handle weights, etc.). We hope you’ll like our pick either.
Do you agree with our choice? What makes the best jump rope for you? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.